Your privacy is important to Arts Help Inc. It is Arts Help Inc.’s policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable laws and regulations regarding any personal information Arts Help Inc. may collect about you, including across https://artshelp.net and other websites Arts Help Inc. owns and operates.
“Arts Help,” “our,” “us,” and “we” refer to Arts Help Inc. and any and all entities that are controlled by or under common control with Arts Help Inc.
“Arts Help” includes but is not limited to all Arts Help Inc. wired and mobile websites, digital products, services, websites, applications, data, content, advertising, and other elements. These other elements may include sign-up screens, grants, data input and tracking, and/or other interfaces.
The terms “you,” “your,” “user(s),” and “visitor(s)” refer to a natural person who views, downloads, and/or interacts with any Arts Help Inc. websites.
The term “provider(s)” refers to non-Arts Help Inc. entities such as but not limited to service providers, advertisers, vendors, data collection services, and other third parties. A provider(s) may also collect information about you.
Information We Collect
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide when using our website(s) or participating in any of our services or promotions and any information automatically sent by your devices while accessing our website(s), products, and services.
When you visit our website(s), our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may ask for personal information that may include one or more of the following:
- Date of birth
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you perform any of the following actions on our website(s):
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes. Personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- To enable you to customize or personalize your experience on our website(s)
- To contact and communicate with you
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website(s), associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- To enable you to access and use our website(s), associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- For internal record-keeping and administrative purposes
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your information within the bounds of our services.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with legal, accounting, or reporting obligations or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under the age of 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- A parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- Third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services; for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- Our existing or potential agents or business partners and sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings or to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you
- Third parties to collect and process data
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email database or opt out of communications. Please be aware that we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website(s) may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy or this policy, please contact us using the following details:
Arts Help Inc.